it ddr Bellator 213 The Walking dead 2018 ITA ufc on fox 31 wwe mission impossible fallout 1080p it 2017 Home Fires S01E01 ethd 0 vikings s05e13 Vikings BBC outlander ita 2018 venom hunter killer titans s01e10 outlander s04e07 christmas Titans nightflyers blue my mind bellator 4k big bang theory modern family arrow español ettv the nun 2018 2160p anal blancanieves 2012 720 the big bang theory HINDI dtone The flash tushyraw 1080p.mp4-ktr Bohemian Rhapsody ita a star is born Mission Impossible ufc 1080p fantastic beasts ita etmovies travelers nfl aquaman EVO 2160p game of thrones first man Xxx bohemian rhapsody legalporno 2018.12 fgt south park AVENGERS supernatural arrow fortitude venom ita evo tushy 18.12 1080p.mp4-ktr etrg 2018 1080p YIFY 1 blancanieves 2012 
Warning! Do not Download Without a VPN!
Your IP Address is .   Location is
Download and surf securely, stream unlimited and protect your personal data!
We strongly recommend using SpyOFF VPN!
Become Anonymous with SpyOFF
Site Issues > Found a Bug? Report it HERE..

You are in:  Forums / Site Issues / Found a Bug? Report it HERE..
Locked
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-07 13:50:39(57 wks ago)


Posts: 104




If you noticed any bug or found an error,please report it here with details..
adding screenshot will be helpful

thanks


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
Mulva1989Post has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-11 04:27:59(57 wks ago)


Posts: 13




The resize img bbcode that the post editor uses, doesn't work. See below.

[img=250x250]http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Test-screen.jpg[/img]

Last edited by Mulva1989 on 2017-11-11 04:29:56


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
SRIGGAPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-11 14:49:14(57 wks ago)


Posts: 30

Brazil



"Quote" Button not working.

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-11 18:40:08(57 wks ago)


Posts: 104




Quote:

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]The resize img bbcode that the post editor uses, doesn't work. See below.[/font]

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif][img=250x250]http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Test-screen.jpg[/img][/font]

no need to resize
the image will auto resize by system

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-11 18:40:32(57 wks ago)


Posts: 104




Quote:

[font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]"Quote" [/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Button[/font][font="Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif] not working.[/font]

thanks for the info
will look into it

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
SuRiPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-12 03:27:50(57 wks ago)


Posts: 10




not all but most BBcodes working before posting, I mean while we type and use BBcodes they seems working fine but after hitting the POST REPLY button most bbcodes messedup.

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-13 10:57:16(56 wks ago)


Posts: 104




Mulva1989 wrote:

The resize img bbcode that the post editor uses, doesn't work. See below.[img=250x250]http://robscholtemuseum.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/Test-screen.jpg[/img]

working now

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
DJTonyPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-13 13:03:27(56 wks ago)


Posts: 5

Netherlands



Uploading an avatar is not working! And also with avatar uploads, why does it need to be 80*80? Can't you guys implement a automatic resize tool? C'mon!

edit: so it is working! Awesome. Nice fix guys!

Last edited by DJTony on 2017-11-13 13:03:52


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
DJTonyPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-13 13:05:31(56 wks ago)


Posts: 5

Netherlands



The poll has not been changed since the site came online. 

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-15 13:15:25(56 wks ago)


Posts: 104




DJTony wrote:

The poll has not been changed since the site came online. 

done now

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
SuperbikemikePost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-15 18:48:20(56 wks ago)


Posts: 84

United States of America



[img=500x500]http://i.imgur.com/NDF9N4l.png[/img]
ok in a nut shell you go to the thread then to get out you click request " highlighted in blue" to get back to the request section and you get a error ....
oh and the img link is not working right ....

Last edited by Superbikemike on 2017-11-15 18:48:51


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2017-11-26 14:42:41(55 wks ago)


Posts: 104




Superbikemike wrote:

[img=500x500]http://i.imgur.com/NDF9N4l.png[/img]ok in a nut shell you go to the thread then to get out you click request " highlighted in blue" to get back to the request section and you get a error ....oh and the img link is not working right ....

fixed

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
TEZPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-02 05:34:54(49 wks ago)


Posts: 39




[color= #000080]Are you kidding me?
After you upload a torrent you can't edit the description, when you hit edit the bbcode doesn't appear, only the description as when you view it normally, WTF???
[/color]

[color= #000080]Edit: It's ok i figured it out now, you have to delete the whole description then paste the entire code again, it would be great if you could just edit the bbcode like any other site, weird Censored[/color]

Last edited by TEZ on 2018-01-02 06:01:17


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-02 06:05:12(49 wks ago)


Posts: 116




TEZ wrote:

[color= #000080]Are you kidding me?After you upload a torrent you can't edit the description, when you hit edit the bbcode doesn't appear, only the description as when you view it normally, WTF???[/color][color= #000080]Edit: It's ok i figured it out now, you have to delete the whole description then paste the entire code again, it would be great if you could just edit the bbcode like any other site, weird Censored[/color]

hi for bbcode do this


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
TEZPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-02 06:21:50(49 wks ago)


Posts: 39




Oh Censored, i didn't realize that, got it now, lol, thanks admin

Last edited by TEZ on 2018-01-02 06:22:48


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
MadhuPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-09 01:51:57(48 wks ago)


Posts: 5




Hello,

i want pms only from staff members not from all.
in dt i was getting irritated with pms and closed it as dt was active...
here i just want pms from staff only  and choosed that option...

but i just heard from ozi bro that he cant pm me (even as staff)...
pleas admins look into this also...
i dont want to get irritated with pms...i just want only pms from staff (admins/moderators).

Last edited by Madhu on 2018-01-09 02:43:34


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
NeOPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-09 14:39:19(48 wks ago)


Posts: 104




Madhu wrote:

Hello,i want pms only from staff members not from all.in dt i was getting irritated with pms and closed it as dt was active...here i just want pms from staff only  and choosed that option...but i just heard from ozi bro that he cant pm me (even as staff)...pleas admins look into this also...i dont want to get irritated with pms...i just want only pms from staff (admins/moderators).

just tested
working fine

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
MadhuPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-09 14:44:34(48 wks ago)


Posts: 5




NeO wrote:

Madhu wrote:

Hello,i want pms only from staff members not from all.in dt i was getting irritated with pms and closed it as dt was active...here i just want pms from staff only  and choosed that option...but i just heard from ozi bro that he cant pm me (even as staff)...pleas admins look into this also...i dont want to get irritated with pms...i just want only pms from staff (admins/moderators).

just testedworking fine

hi bro... i opened pm option to all maybe that why working...
should i choose only for staff?
Then you guys test again?
ozi bro cant pm me that why i choosed pm from all

Last edited by Madhu on 2018-01-09 14:46:28


Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
adminPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-09 18:13:33(48 wks ago)


Posts: 116




Madhu wrote:

NeO wrote:

Madhu wrote:

Hello,i want pms only from staff members not from all.in dt i was getting irritated with pms and closed it as dt was active...here i just want pms from staff only  and choosed that option...but i just heard from ozi bro that he cant pm me (even as staff)...pleas admins look into this also...i dont want to get irritated with pms...i just want only pms from staff (admins/moderators).

just testedworking fine

hi bro... i opened pm option to all maybe that why working...should i choose only for staff?Then you guys test again?ozi bro cant pm me that why i choosed pm from all

you are correct
we will fix it

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  
MadhuPost has 0 Like and 0 Dislike | Posted at 2018-01-09 18:42:53(48 wks ago)


Posts: 5




admin wrote:

Madhu wrote:

NeO wrote:

Madhu wrote:

Hello,i want pms only from staff members not from all.in dt i was getting irritated with pms and closed it as dt was active...here i just want pms from staff only  and choosed that option...but i just heard from ozi bro that he cant pm me (even as staff)...pleas admins look into this also...i dont want to get irritated with pms...i just want only pms from staff (admins/moderators).

just testedworking fine

hi bro... i opened pm option to all maybe that why working...should i choose only for staff?Then you guys test again?ozi bro cant pm me that why i choosed pm from all

you are correctwe will fix it

thanks admin bro :D

Report This Post Go to the top of the page
     |  

<< Prev  1 2 3   Next >>

Locked
You are not permitted to post in this forum.

Disclaimer: None of the files shown here are actually hosted or transmitted by this server. The links are provided solely by this site's users. The site moderation is also a service provided by the site's users. The administrator of this site (ettv.tv) cannot be held responsible for what its users post, or any other actions of its users. You may not use this site to distribute or download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms.

Sitemap